Scented Warm Apple Crisp, this reusable candle smells just like a pie that came out of Grandma’s oven.
Safe HandlingGel candles are supposed to have a smaller flame than traditional candles. Trim wicks to 1/4 inch before lighting. Let cool completely before moving a gel candle, do not move while gel is liquidized. Do not use if the container is cracked.
Always follow general candle burning guidelines:
- NEVER leave a burning candle unattended
- Keep away from pets and children
- Trim wick every time before burning (for gel candles trim to 1/4 inch above the wax)
- Do not leave a candle burning "for atmosphere" in your bedroom before sleeping
- Keep candles away from curtains and other flammable materials
- Place candles where you will not have to reach over them
- Keep candles away from drafts
- Keep candle free of debris from matches or wick trimming